Thank you for choosing to connect with Rhapsody Church. Our church website, RhapsodyChurch.com (herein, “the Website”), our mobile application (herein, “the Rhapsody Church Mobile App”), and our social media platform profiles and content (herein, “Rhapsody Church Social Profiles”) (collectively, “the Services”), are provided to you and all users of the Services under the following terms and conditions (herein, “the Agreement”). By using the Services, you agree to abide by all parts of the Agreement. Rhapsody Church also agrees to abide by the Agreement in all its parts as the provider of the Services. The Agreement may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Rhapsody Church.
YMCA Specific Notice
All references and mentions of the YMCA as a whole, “the Y”, Clark County Family YMCA, YMCA of Columbia-Willamette or any other variation of these is in direct relation to our agreements, tenant agreements and business relationships with YMCA of Columbia-Willamette, specifically the location in Vancouver, WA, doing business as Clark County Family YMCA. All rights are respected by Rhapsody Church of this partner organization.
Any specific grievance, comment, compliment, suggestion, question, or other inquiry specifically related to the Clark County Family YMCA where Rhapsody Church operates should be directed to the staff of the Clark County Family YMCA. Rhapsody Church does not represent itself as any affiliate, subsidiary, wholly owned interest, partially owned interest, or any other controlled party of the YMCA, its subsidiaries, or agents.
In kind, the YMCA, YMCA of Columbia-Willamette, and Clark County Family YMCA does not own any information about, responsibility of, liability to, or other interest in Rhapsody Church and the Services herein beyond what is agreed upon in its business agreements with Rhapsody Church.
All website design, text, graphics, layout and content contained in the Services are under a copyright (© 2010-2018) of Rhapsody Church and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, unless otherwise specified in this Agreement or in the respective element itself of the Services. All rights are reserved. Many requested uses of the Services are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the Services are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any content, “mirror” or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics in any of the Services without the written permission of the Rhapsody Church. You may print copies of the material for incidental church and personal use; or store the files on a computer for church or personal use. No content may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include copyright information. You may link to content on the Services, provided you follow our linking policy found below under “Linking Policy.” Any other use of Rhapsody Church materials from the Services – including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, display or republication – without the prior written permission of the Rhapsody Church is strictly prohibited. For more information, please contact us.
Rhapsody Church’s owned graphics and logos may not be used in connection with any product, service, advertisement, public work, compilation, or derivative work without the express, written authorization of Rhapsody Church. Trademarks used in the Services have been used and are used by you under the terms of that trademark’s respective owner.
We may modify or discontinue of the Services, with or without notice and without any liabilities to any third party, including you. The Services are provided “as-is”, and you agree to this categorization.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS THE MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED, STORED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, DATA OR RELATED SYSTEMS AS A RESULT OF USING THE SERVICES AND DOWNLOADING SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, ARE DISCLAIMED UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH AND DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING THE SERVICES, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, THE ABILITY TO MEET USER OR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS OF ANY PARTY, UNINTERUPTABLILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURE STATUS, ABSENCE OR LIABILITY OF ERRORS IN THE SERVICES, OR SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY OF SPECIFIC SYSTEMS WITHIN THE SERVICES.
RHAPSODY CHURCH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE RHAPSODY CHURCH’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH RHAPSODY CHURCH’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF RHAPSODY CHURCH HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rhapsody Church, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of the Services, your violation of the Agreement or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Terms of Service will inure to the benefit of Rhapsody Church’s successors, assigns and licensees.
Acceptable Use of RhapsodyChurch.com
Specific to the use of RhapsodyChurch.com and any subdomain or related website produced by Rhapsody Church, you agree to conduct yourself as follows while using these services. Herein, “interactive areas of the Website” include but are not limited to: email submission forms, newsletter sign-up forms, comment forms, discussion-based applications such as bulletin boards or chat rooms, and forms or embedded interactive content related to submissions to Rhapsody Church Social Profiles.
- You will NOT upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content through or on interactive areas of the Website that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to Rhapsody Church.
- You will NOT upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available content in interactive areas of the Website that violates laws or regulations designed to protect minors.
- You will NOT impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Website webmaster, forum leader, guide or host, of falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person on entity
- You will NOT upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- You will NOT upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or data in any form that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right (“Rights”) of any party.
- You will NOT upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- You will NOT intentionally upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware on telecommunications equipment.
- You will NOT act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- You will NOT interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- You will NOT intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- You will NOT collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will NOT use the Website, its interactive areas or its functionality to stalk, harass or otherwise infringe upon the liberties of another user, visitor, volunteer or staff member of Rhapsody Church or the YMCA of Columbia-Willamette and its affiliate locations.
Rhapsody Church may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Rhapsody Church has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Rhapsody Church is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Rhapsody Church shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
PO Box 823108
Vancouver, WA 98682
COLLECTION AND USE
Rhapsody Church recognizes the privacy concerns of users of the Services and the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected from them. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as a visitor’s name, address, email address, telephone number, or credit card information is automatically collected on our web site. Such information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted, and the Rhapsody Church uses such information only for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless we disclose other uses in this policy or at the time of collection. We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of such information in our possession. Rhapsody Church does not sell, trade or rent personally identifiable information to third parties. We reserve the right to monitor traffic patterns and web site usage.
When submitting sensitive data like credit card information, we use 128-bit secure server technology to protect the information. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts the information you input before you send it to us. All of the data is protected against unauthorized access, as indicated by the secure icon on your browser.
Applicable Law and Agreement
The Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the Services shall be brought in either the state or federal courts of Washington. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder to the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Rhapsody Church.
Non-public image credits
|Pixabay||dariogerussi||Free Commercial Use
|Wikimedia Commons||Ryk Neethling||Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic||“Share”, “Remix” (Modified)|
|Flickr||Loren Kerns||Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic||“Share”, “Remix” (Modified)|